US Govt issues new fact sheet on nature of child and adolescent brain development

Published Friday 29 of April, 2011

US Govt issues new fact sheet on nature of child and
adolescent brain development. Where we are now, and where we are
headed in understanding the nature of how brain development takes
place in early years of life.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/brain-development-during-childhood-and-adolescence/index.shtml

Back to all news

Medical costs account for only 25% of employers’ total health costs; the other 75% is attributed to absenteeism and presenteeism

(Goetzel et al, JOEM, 46: 398-412, 2004)